Monday, March 30, 2009

Tweet Tweet... Tweet Tweet

No I am not a bird.. I'm just usin the lingo, yo, of Twitter. After creating an account a week ago I have been attempting to update my Twitter two times a day. Here are somethings I want to put out there. One, I think a day should be more of a figurative term.. I mean.. God created the world in 7 days... right? Or did He? See?? uh huh. Two, I prefer texting my updates because when you're on the go it is just easier. C, it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks. Twittering twice a day does not come naturally! Especially if it wasn't my personal idea to do this whole Twitter thing in the first place. That is like asking someone to color two pictures a day. It is so abnormal.

Now, it's not all that bad. I talked to a kid I haven't talked to in forever when I synced my address book up. I don't mind the connectedness. I like being able to see what others are up to and for them to see what I'm doing. Sometimes it is nice to see that someone is having a good day.. or someone's day sucked just as bad as yours. And I don't really feel like my privacy was being invaded. You see if you put any sort of conscious effort into this thing you won't feel that way. If I don't want people to know certain private things, I'm going to be able to think in my mind "hmm.. I think this is private" and then continue to refrain from publishing it on the world wide web. :)

1 comment:

  1. Good reflection. I am wondering if you will continue to find Twitter a good way to vent in the future?

    ReplyDelete