Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Be Creative.... B.. E.. Creative.... B.. E.. ..........

I'm not really sure what makes me creative.... I think it helps when I enjoy the general premise of the project I'm trying to be creative with. Sometimes I try to think of topics, experiences, anything that reminds me or can somehow be connected to the project.. and see if that leads to anything creative.

Showers... Showers help me think a lot. It is the one place I can be to where I'm not interrupted. That is the biggest antagonist to my creative process. Distraction. I have to be very focused once the creative juices start flowing so I prefer to be alone when I am working on stuff.

I think I'm creative with my storytelling. And I used to come up with some pretty cool stories. And I hope I'm creative with video projects although most of what I do doesn't allow for a lot of creativity. I guess I'll find out how creative I am this summer.

My most creative project.... hmm.... Well, in second grade I wrote a story about a thunder storm and drew a picture with it. It was a paragraph long. It was awesome!! It got put in a book and everything. I think I peaked then.. and it's been downhill ever since ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment